Here are 25 reasons why I’m voting for Hillary Clinton this November:
- Hillary Clinton is the most experienced person to have ever run for President of the United States.
- She has spent her entire career fighting for the rights of children.
- The next President will potentially have to fill multiple Supreme Court seats, and I trust that she’ll make sound appointments (who won’t vote to repeal Roe v. Wade or the Marriage Equality Act).
- America’s wealthiest citizens should pay their fair share in taxes, and her policies reflect that.
- Hillary Clinton supports Planned Parenthood.
- She’s also a champion for women’s reproductive rights and equal pay.
- She believes that community college should be free for every American.
- She knows that global climate change means that the future of our planet is in jeopardy.
- I want a President who will protect and strengthen the Affordable Care Act.
- She’s a strong advocate for gun reform.
- Not only is Hillary exceptionally intelligent and diplomatic, but she’s tough too!
- She cares about building a more robust middle class.
- In 1995, at the United Nations Fourth World Conference on Women, she declared that women’s rights are human rights, and human rights are women’s rights.
- Hillary says that she’ll work with Republicans in order to break congressional gridlock, and I believe in her ability as a leader to do so.
- She changes her mind sometimes! I want a President whose opinions and ideas evolve with the times.
- Hillary Clinton is an ally to the LGBT community.
- She’ll fight to repeal Citizens United.
- Clinton believes that it is vital for the U.S. to accept refugees, and that it is particularly important that we allow Syrian refugees into the country at this time.
- She plans to introduce a proposal for immigration reform, including a pathway to full citizenship.
- She has significant foreign policy experience.
- Hillary Clinton is a strong supporter of veterans, the armed forces, and their families.
- Criminal justice reform is an issue that Hillary Clinton has spoken about extensively throughout her campaign, and she intends to end the privatization of prisons and restore the relationship between police and the communities that they’re meant to protect.
- I don’t take for granted just how important it would be for our country and our world to have a woman in the White House.
- Demonstrated by her performance in the two Presidential debates so far, Hillary Clinton has proven to be tactful, well-prepared, thoughtful, kind, and extremely knowledgeable.
- Our only alternative (Drumpf) is a racist, homophobic, xenophobic, misogynistic, and anti-Muslim psycho with no experience in politics who brags about sexually assaulting women and not paying his taxes.
If you aren’t registered yet, head to Vote.org. Do your civic duty and vote!